Duration: 90 minutes.
80 minutes of practical work during which we’ll divide you up into a few small teams, and you will compete with each other to see who can operate real construction equipment faster and more precisely and perform simple tasks.
Two teams with two small (1.7-tonne) mini excavators will warm up, and then you will have to:
- learn how to control them;
- navigate a slalom;
- bring back large tyres;
- fill up the bucket with dirt.
Meanwhile, the third team will learn to operate a large (22-tonne) excavator and will have to perform the following tasks with it:
- navigate the slalom;
- dig a hole;
- move a car.
For your adventure, you will have at your disposal:
- two mini excavators or two Bobcat mini track loaders;
- one 22-tonne excavator;
- an interesting competition stretch and a mini-race;
- park facilities (tables, benches, gazebo).
You can also book (for an additional fee, please enquire):